August 2014 - present
- I contribute articles to motherhood lifestyle magazines Smart Parenting, Good Housekeeping, and Working Mom, to beauty website BDJ Box, and to finance website The Brighter Life.
- I was a lifestyle columnist for national daily, Manila Bulletin. My column, called Behind the Scenes, appeared on Friday.
- I edit books and magazines and special marketing campaigns.
- I have also been published in other titles, such as Real Living, Cosmopolitan, Preview, Seventeen, Candy, Total Girl, Entrepreneur, Martha Stewart Weddings, and national newspaper The Philippine Daily Inquirer, and on websites Yahoo! Life of the Party, Yahoo! Beauty Talk, The Style Glossy and Spot.ph.
- I maintain popular personal blogs Topaz Horizon and Topaz Mommy
- I write press releases for magazines, online shopping sites and fashion brands.
- I also write sponsored posts for various products and services via my blogs
April 2006 to December 2012
January 2005 to April 2006
Public Relations Associate
August 2002 to January 2005
February 2002 to July 2002
Office of Senator Loren Legarda
Media Relations Officer and Speechwriter
March 2001 to January 2002
Ingenium Learning Resources Center
October 1999 to February 2001
39th U.P. National Writers Workshop
Fellow for Short Fiction in English
Baguio City, 1999
University of the Philippines
Bachelor of Arts in English: Creative Writing
1994 to 1998
Blogging, social media, women's issues, motherhood, child development, home and lifestyle, breastfeeding awareness, fiction, women's fashion, British royalty